Youth Program Volunteers
Monday to Friday, 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Spend time with the kids in our after school program, helping them with homework, reading books, and leading activities.
- Lead special programs for the kids! They love to learn about dance, art, science, computers, gardening, or other fun skills you’d like to share.
- Meet with our Teen Leaders and speak to them about your career and education choices, or talk with them about interviewing skills and their resumes.
Contact Julie Haymaker for more information: jhaymaker@ProvidencePhilly.org, 215-739-7465
Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Contribute your skills to our office!. Let us know if you’d like to volunteer your experience in areas such as finance, data entry, computers, arts, fundraising, marketing, or design, or any other skill you think might apply to our work!
- We often have need for someone with handyman skills. Contact us to find out our current needs. for more information.
Contact info@ProvidencePhilly.org for more information.
Volunteers interested in making a deeper commitment to Providence Center, such as serving on our Board of Directors, should contact info@ProvidencePhilly.org for more information.